Saturday, December 21, 2013

FOTD: For Green Eyes



This is my Face Of The Day from Friday, but I forgot to post it. Oops.

I've been trying several new products recently, so to keep things balanced out, I decided to I pulled out a few old favorites that I already know and love. I decided to go with eye shadow shades that would make my eyes look more green- just in case the new makeup didn't workout. Keep reading to see what products I used today.



The Products:

Let me know if you'd like reviews on any of the new products.


The Eyes:
Sorry I forgot to take a close up.

Using Wet n' Wild Color Icon Trio in Sweet As Candy:
  1. Apply light cream shade in the inner corner and under arch of brow for highlight.
  2. Pat on frosty pink to the center of eyelid and blend towards inner corner.
  3. Apply brown shade into crease and blended up slightly.
  4. Finish off with two coats of mascara. 

I usually just use one coat of mascara, but went for the second coat since I'm testing out the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara.


In The Comments:
What are some of your forgotten favorites?

14 comments:

  1. I like it, the eyes are subtle but pretty, especially for an everyday look for work or school. Very cute!!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This might sounds weird but I really like your eyebrows! :)

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thanks Amelie, not weird at all (really!) it was a good brow day :) I think I'll do a brow post sometime soon.

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice subtle look - your eyes look lovely! Also so jealous of how good your skin is with just concealer :(

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy. My skin has been fairly clear lately- it's crazy. I've had bad acne for years so I'm giddy that it's behaving.

      However! The picture looks different on my computer than it does after it's loaded onto blogger. I'm not sure what happens to it- it looks like there's a softening filter once it's on the blog.

      Delete
  4. Love the elf brow kit!

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) a couple bucks for great brows- what's not to love.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous look! I really need to pull out some of my forgotten favorites!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Hope you rediscover some gems!

      Delete
  6. have that wet and wild shadows, I have such a love hate relationship with them. It looks great on u though

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous with that eye make up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.