Monday, March 18, 2013

The Shopaholic Tag


Lately, I've been watching a lot of "Shopaholic Tag" videos on YouTube. This tag was created by Alana at WWelcomeToMyCloset on YouTube. You can check out her original video if you'd like to hear more about it. I wanted to take part in this fun tag because I think it's fitting for this blog of mine. I'm curious to hear your answers to these questions too!

Shopaholic Questions:

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I'd like to say No, but that wouldn't exactly be accurate. I have to admit, I really enjoy shopping; it's fun!to think so, in fact, I would feel sick to my stomach when I'd buy things (more accurately... spend money), but now it's almost like an adrenaline rush. I'm now addicted to buying. Since becoming a seller on eBay, I shop (and purchase) a lot more for both my listings and myself. Does that make me a shopaholic? 

2. How would you classify your style?

Classic and simple.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?

Target! I've been avoiding the store lately because I know as soon as I step foot in there, I'm done for. 

4. Where do you find the best deals? 

Discount stores like Ross and Marshals have great deals on clothes and shoes, but it's hit or miss.  
Forever21 has great prices on basics and jewelry. 
Target (especially if I've printed out coupons) has great prices on most everything! Clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup... you get the idea. 

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
For me, a Coach purse is a splurge, but I think it's worth it. I'm investing in quality bags that I'll have, or have already had, for many years. I know how well they wear, and if you buy classic styles, they can stand the test of time. I'd rather save up and buy one really nice purse than several inexpensive ones. 

6. Do you have a go-to shopping outfit?

If I know that I'll be shopping for clothes, I like to wear jeans and a basic fitted tee. I can easily try on separates or of course, a whole outfit. 

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)

I LOVE jewelry; it brings a smile to my face... it always have. I have to look, but show great restraint to not buy something sparkly while shopping. I know I don't need anything- no one needs jewelry, but the want is always there- Always.

My other guilty pleasure would be shoes (heels specifically). I love buying them because they're just so darn pretty, but I don't wear heels that often anymore. I need to change that, or I need to just stop buying them already! HA!

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?

Jeans. I feel most comfortable, at ease, and myself wearing them. 

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?

Bright, pretty colors. Do I love neutrals, black, and white? Yes, but I adore color. 

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?

The tribal-inspired trend. While I only incorporated it in little touches with my accessories, I like the bold patterns, colors, and the overall relaxed feel of that trend. I'll still wear those things; I don't care if I'm out of style. 

11. Who is your fashion icon?

I really like Lauren Conrad's fashion sense; it's classic, feminine, and casual. She tosses in some trendy aspects without looking too trendy. 


Lauren Conrad

I'd love to know your answers to these questions. Post your answers to them in the comments below or leave a link to your blog post or video if you do this tag too! Are there any Tag videos (past or current) that you really liked? 




9 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog!! Maybe would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    I can't wait to see your next post!

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'll check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know they had this tag! I need to do it! Haha I love your blog!
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I hope you do this tag :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the tag :) I will definitely film this and make a blogpost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tag :) I will definitely film this and make a blogpost!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the tag :) I will do it in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.